Seaton Spring water is drawn from the deepest borehole of any 19 litre source in the UK. The depth of the limestone aquifer from which it is drawn guarantees the consistency of our crystal clear rock filtered water. The water constantly undergoes rigorous tests by AES Laboratories, part of the Northumbrian Water Group to ensure that the water you receive is of the highest standard.
To complement the quality of our water the high standards of our bottling process have been endorsed every year since our formation by annual audit marks from independent auditors licensed by the British Water Cooler Association where our plant has been graded as Excellent in every year.
When you rent a Seaton Spring bottled fed cooler your machine will be rotated every three months by our water delivery driver who will exchange it for a pristine machine which has been sanitised and tested to the highest hygiene standards in our depot’s own purpose built clean room. Our customers benefit from:
- Minimal disruption – as our engineer is not on your site for 30 minutes cleaning your machine
- Guaranteed high level of hygiene – in our purpose built clean room we can achieve all standards imposed on water contact parts which can be difficult to achieve on the customers site
- Reduction in machine faults on site – all machines receive our 10 point check. In addition all our hot and cold machines are properly de-scaled every rotation to ensure the hottest temperature is dispensed from the hot tap.
Due to the fixed plumbing and sealed water chambers, our plumbed in coolers are sanitised every six months, on site, by one of our trained sanitisation engineers. During this visit your machine will receive a three stage process:
- Sanitisation – all water contact parts are carefully sanitised
- Clean – the outside of the machine is cleaned and drip trays and taps exchanged
- Filter change – a new filter is installed
Here at Seaton Springs we use only the highest quality water filtration products on the market today. 3M Filters, the Market Leader, are specifically designed for point of use water dispensers and drinking water systems. These filters protect your equipment from sediment by filtering down to 0.5 micron whilst also providing great tasting water through the removal of chlorine, taste and odour.
Freephone: 0800 0964 564